For my birthday last year, a friend bought me an empty charm bracelet and a singular charm to add on it. Over the year, I’d completely forgotten about it in favour of the various charm bracelets that I’ve purchased, which already come adorned with charms.
So while on my birthday trip at Westfield London, Mum and I had our eye out for charms to add on my lonely forgotten one, and Oasis had the most perfect set ever:
- All Fall Down – a dainty little leaf
- Note to Self – a tiny notebook
- Early Bird – a sparrow/magpie/bird? Haha, noob ^____^”
- Storm in a Teacup – a teacup
- Queen of Hearts – a simple heart
- Love Letter – just what its’ name suggests 😉
- I’m A Little Teapot – 5 guesses?!
- Let’s Dance – a flamingo
- Take a Seat – minature chair
- All a Flutter – a gold butterfly
- Gold Rush – I think this is just a gold leaf charm with a pink sphere?