In celebration of, and to thank you, for reaching over 200 lovely followers and dedicated readers of my blog, I am holding a giveaway/contest! I’ve spent quite some time gathering up some pretty goodies for this, and then realised it was all a bit of a mishmash, but again – isn’t that what Daisybutter is all about?! So this is my little way of saying thank you to you all, and hopefully things will just get better from here!
For one of the pieces, I teamed up with Rock ‘N Rose Jewellery and Emily has very kindly offered to donate a scrabble ring with the letter of your choice to my giveaway (not pictured). I have blogged about Rock ‘N Rose a few times, and they offer an adorable range of rings, necklaces and hair accessories. I’m sure many of you will agree with me, and I’m sure you’re all quite aware of my love for their scrabble ring 😉
As well as the scrabble ring, I had a little shop around in London and I will also be giving away a vintage garland from Sass and Belle. I purchased a bird peg chain in Sass and Belle a few weeks ago, and it proved to be very popular in my interiors posts. So this is your chance to get your hands on something similar!
Along with these, I am giving away a little Hello Kitty candy popper, which was a little bit too adorable to pass up in London’s Chinatown. I am a massive fan of Hello Kitty and Sanrio, so this was the perfect way to incorporate something I love with this giveaway. I have also included a Natural Collection Moisture Shine lipstick in Coral Shimmer, the perfect shade for the summer, and one of my favourite LUSH products of all time, the now discontinued (sob!) Candy Fluff Dusting Powder! Also included are some Cath Kidston bath salts 🙂
Finally, a giveaway is not a giveaway without some rules (unfortunately!), so to be in with a chance of winning, keep reading:
- This giveaway is open internationally.
- You must be a follower, as the giveaway is to thank my followers 🙂
- I will be picking the winner on random.org
- To enter, simply comment this entry with what you like reading most on my blog (e.g. outfit pictures, fashion feature articles, trend reports, beauty reviews, etc.)
- To gain an extra entry, in the same comment, tell me a suggestion or way to improve my blog!
- For another extra entry, Tweet or blog about my giveaway and include a link in your comment.
- Leave your email so I can get in contact with you if you win, or for anything else 😉
- Contest ends on Monday 2nd August 2010, so all the lucky readers who are on holiday have a chance to enter 😉
Good luck and thank you so much for the follow, I honestly never expected so many people to be interested in my utterly random ramblings!