The Autumn calls for deep, rich hues for the nails, and my favourites this season come from Chanel, Models Own and butter London, the three nail brands that I always turn to for perfectly on-trend shades. I’ve already been taken in by the Lancome Rouge in Love lipsticks, and Midnight Rose is my favourite shade, a unique bright pink hue that I sported at LFW last week. A Winter glow can easily be achieved to beat the blues with glow products: my pick of the bunch coming from Topshop’s make-up range for a bargainous £9.
Of course with the winter comes a shaken up skincare routine to combat dehydrated skin and inject moisture overnight. My favourite choices of skincare are currently the Shu Uemura cleansing oil (you know I’ll never stop singing its’ praises!), the Origins Drink Up intensive overnight mask that is worth every bit of its’ Internet hype, and the Avene Skin Recovery Cream. I’ve stripped my own routine to these three products, with an added My Beauty Diary mask twice a week, and it has never felt better! ♥
1. Pretty embroidered cosmetics case, £60, Marc by Marc Jacobs.
2. Set of three printed cosmetics pouches, £65, Diane von Furstenberg.
3. Girlie Stuff patent leather-trimmed cosmetics case, £125, Anya Hindmarch.
4. Rouge in Love lipstick in Midnight Rose, £21, Lancome.
5. Glow Highlighter in Polish, £9, Topshop Beauty.
6. Glam Eyes gel eyeliner in Midnight Plum, £6.49, Rimmel London.
7. Le Vernis nail colour in Blue Boy, £18, Chanel.
8. Nail Polish in Gun Grey, £5, Models Own.
9. Nail Lacquer in Marrow, £9, butter LONDON.