It’s been over a year since I wrote a post like this, so a quick hello to readers new and old: here are 25 more facts about me! Please don’t hate me or run away…
- I’m a Pisces and read my horoscope everyday – only because I can’t work out how to stop my phone from sending me the alert at 7am everyday.
- I can count my best friends on one hand and I’ve known them all for 7+ years.
- I can and do subtly sneak Taylor Swift references into everyday conversation. Every day.
- I went to stage school between the ages of 10 and 17.
- I have two pet tortoises named Bertle and Eric.
- My sister and I can’t get through a conversation without a) breaking into song, or b) quoting from a bank of fave films.
- … I’m really shy and it takes a lot for me to come out of my shell. Blogging is the only thing that has helped me try stepping out of my comfort zone.
- I have a really specialised, First Class Honours degree in Writing Fashion and Culture. But I still don’t know what I want to do.
- A day is not a day well spent until you’ve had a nap.
- I can be quite closed off, selfish and stubborn without realising.
- When I was little, my favourite games to play were Knights, Crash Bandicoot, Pokemon and Spyro. These all still apply.
- I once played Maplestory from 9:30am to 4am. It’s my sole greatest achievement in life.
- I have over 25 first cousins on my Dad’s side of the family alone.
- I really want to travel and see as much of the world as possible, starting this year.
- I didn’t pass my driving test first time. Or the second time. Or the third… I double dare you to guess how many times it took me!
- In the very distant future, my sister and I
want toare going to start a little coffee house with an attached boutique. It’s going to be the best.
- My Granny has bought all of my Chinese wedding gold for me, despite the fact I’ve never even had a serious boyfriend. #ChineseGirlProblems
- I kid you not when I say the dates, times and situations in 95% of Taylor Swift’s songs apply to my life.
- I can do the Pokemon end theme raps on request.
- I used to sleep with my favourite book(s) under my pillow. I only stopped when Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came out.
- I firmly believe that I’m the female version of Big Bang’s T.O.P and that we’re soulmates somehow.
- I’m a confessed Instagram addict. You can follow me at @winyeemichelle.
- I’m a Tsuen Wan girl in Hong Kong and an Ipoh girl in Malaysia.
- I’ve been “recognised” twice in public via my blog. Once I was drenched from a torrential rain downpour and the other time was when I was stood outside my own house.
- I firmly believe that you should always help others out and never hold a grudge. My friends say this makes me too nice, but karma will get ’em for you anyway.
Share a fact about yourself in the comments, or let me know if we have any of the above in common. (High five if so!)