On the May wishlist…
Having spent, er, all of my shopping savings on a mischievous investment a few weekends ago, this weekend I was firmly planted indoors with reduced-price snacks and YouTube videos for company. (Might even film one later.) Of course the instance you tell yourself that shopping unless it’s for necessities like food and morning fuel – *cough* pressed juices and siu mai! – you want every item under the sun.
1. Commes des Garcons Play cardigan – This cardigan (and the Converse) is at the very tip-top of my treat list! My treat list being the grown-up version of school star charts: once I’ve accomplished enough mini milestones, I can treat myself to an item from the list. I’ve been enamoured with the fashion house since we did a cultural theory essay on Japanese design. Rei Kawakubo’s playful but inherently strong style seriously struck a chord with me. ANYWAY! I need a new cardigan so I’m going to get one of these.
2. Chloé Fay – Is there a single human in the fashion blogging wonderland who doesn’t want this bag? I’m obsessed with the Fay’s faux trapeze shape and signature chain-and-bar detail that’s on all of the things this season. Slightly more so than the Drew which I’ve tried on about 10 times, each time it feels more impractical than the last. Kinda going through a medium-sized bag phase right now because I currently can’t carry my 3DS XL in my Boy which is a watered-down sort of ironic, eh?
3. Topshop Tie Strap Bardot Top – So it turns out this is the new camisole of the summer. Whilst I’m wholly captivated by pretty lemon yellow, I want one of these in every colour to team with midi skirts, ankle grazer jeans, shorts, you name it. Actually I’m really into white lace and all that at the moment in general.
4. Topshop Fairy Gladiator Sandals – My bank balance is currently not so accepting of Aquazzura prices and with Office out of my grips, these Fairy sandals from Topshop have captured my heart.
I’m about a swish of a wand away from picking these up for my holiday next month! Oops. Already bought them.
5. CHUUI Love Rubber Duck Phone Case – Recently I got a new phone and I’m desperate to get my hands on one of the fun liquid-filled cases that are super popular in Hong Kong at the moment. These rubber duck ones from Something Sweet are adorable – everyone cross your fingers that they make these for my S6 Edge soon!