My monthly goals.
And so here we are, the penultimate month of 2016! I can hardly believe that we’re into November! These final few months of the year are always my favourite and it’s pretty safe to say that I’ve been in an unshakeable force of happiness for a few weeks already. This month’s to-do list takes on a bit of a different theme as my boyfriend and I will be away for almost its complete entirety! I thought I’d use this opportunity to share a sneak preview of my travel bucket list as well as a few autumnal odds and ends:
- Snap Instax photographs on the beach in Bali.
- Catch a picture-perfect sunset across the ocean.
- Squish my Granny in Ipoh.
- Visit Singapore for the first time ever!
- Go to Tai O and the Big Buddha again.
- Eat an awesome dinner at Ho Lee Fook in Hong Kong.
- Hang out with my auntie and uncle for dinner.
- See the Hong Kong skyline with my boyfriend.
- Enjoy a weekly coffee date with my Dad.
- Share a blog I love once weekly over on Twitter.
What’s on the list for your month ahead?