April completely flew by in a blur of long Bank Holiday weekends, long working days and longer daylight hours. And I’ve completely revelled in it! This time last year, I was getting back on my feet and I distinctly remember being happier than I’d ever been and I think 2017’s version has managed to top it. I feel quite at ease with my life at the moment and I’m enjoying my mixed-up working weeks more than ever. With that all said and done, here’s a preview of the next four weeks to come:
Things to do this May:
- Launch the second drop of SS17 at Honey + Chai.
- Attend my friend Amelia’s wedding.
- Fly out to France to see Elodie!
- Pizza party at Elodie’s place.
- Declutter the bottom part of my wardrobe. (My Depop is here!)
- Plan an editorial calendar for the shop.
- Complete another island on Pokemon Moon – I’ve been so slack with it!
- Go for a date night to the restaurant by the lake.
What’re you up to this month?