Holy moly. We are halfway through the year. And usually, I’d be terrified but, you know what? I’m feeling good. As I read back through last month’s to-do list, I feel pretty content that I managed to check off every point. Granted they were all tiny things and my Depop is still amok with my clothes of yore but I managed to get some personal goals ticked off! May was a pretty productive month all-round for me. I set myself some new work goals, checked off a handful of milestones with my boyfriend and snuck in my first getaway of the year. In June? I’ll mostly be…
Things to do this June:
- Pick up another client for work.
- Fill up our garden planters with beautiful summer blooms.
- Hang out with my girl Ria in Oxford.
- Spoil Daisybf for our anniversary.
- Become a 10/10 tourist in Copenhagen.
- Share another city guide on the blog.
- Step outside of my comfort zone and shoot for the blog with a photographer.
- Save. Save. Save.
- Film a YouTube video.
- Post more regularly (at least 4 posts a week) on the blog.
What’re you up to this month?