Snapping away on Tuesday when I was housebound and making crafty bits ∙ Revisited my childhood days with some Season 1 Pokemon (: ∙ Got my hair chopped on Wednesday! Neater, shorter, more shape. This photo makes me look rather leggy! I wish! ∙ Chocolate desserts from M&S ∙ Considered wearing this yesterday but it was so uncomfortable ∙ Dim sum lunch on Thursday with my Mama and Granny ∙ Rediscovered my love for Sleek’s Rose Gold shimmer blush, worn with a matte brown smokey eye, courtesy of Emma’s handy tutorial – go watch it! ∙ Received a lovely note and gift from Chloe, on adorable stationery ∙ I had a ‘The Hills’ marathon last night before Eurovision. Lauren and her interning escapades never fail to entertain ∙ My sister’s birthday cards all hung up on display! ∙ Jewellery box ∙ Me today! Wearing that H&M top once again.
Posts I Have Loved:
- Lyzi’s outfit and impressive cooking skills.
- The beautiful Milly’s striped vintage maxi skirt outfit really inspired me.
- Some really meaningful words about change on A Rosie Outlook.
- Another sweet outfit on Courtney’s blog that has made me need a denim shirt/white skirt.
- Rumi outdoing us all with a perfect babydoll dress – gah I want to be her!
- I totally want to make this DIY chalkboard necklace from Oh Hello Friend!
- And not forgetting my very own Bee, with a lovely *ahem!* open letter to an unhappy person.