I’ve begun to clear out my wardrobe and will be adding more throughout the day, motivation permitting ∙ A sneak peek of a still life shoot I’ve been working on ∙ Some of my room packed away for summer. SUCH a daunting task! ∙ Saw Thor in 3D with Jamie and absolutely loved it ∙ A chocolate eclair and sandwich for lunch ∙ Finishing off my Fashion Styling portfolio ∙ Last self-portrait taken in my room ∙ Watched ‘Beauty and the Beast’ on Saturday ∙ Bruschetta for a starter when out for a meal with the girls ∙ A snap of the motorway en route home for the Summer! ∙ Zabaione for dessert at Zizzi, with my family on Thursday ∙ Rocking the socks and sandals look on Saturday
Favourite posts this week:
- Rachel on how social media is affecting our lives today.
- One of my all-time favourite DIY tutorials from Katie
- A coral-themed wishlist over at Charlene’s humble Internet abode
- Another Bagology reading at Victoria’s blog
- The forever-hilarious and stylish Gem rocking the shirt dress extremely well.