Entered the Missguided Social Style competition, along with 10 other talented bloggers: you can read my post here ∙ My new camera arrived on Tuesday! I bought a Nikon D3100 if you are interested in knowing what I now use. The box now forms the base of my makeshift second bedside table! ∙ I watched ‘Tangled’ twice this week – one of my favourite Disney films of all time ∙ Took a train journey to Southampton accompanied by ice tea and a cupcake ∙ I went to get sushi at Sushimama in London with my, er, Mama on Thursday ∙ Fell in love with the Annie Greenabelle catalogue ∙ And a standard ‘I-got-a-new-camera-don’t-know-what-to-photograph’ photo ∙ Received a lovely package from Lisa, excited to share with you next week! ∙ Been rewatching ‘Personal Preference’ out of love for Lee Min Ho, also got another three new Korean and Taiwanese dramas on the go for chain-watching late at night ∙ Last night consisted of The Sims 3.
Posts I Have Loved:
- Jenmarie wrote a post about blogging strengths.
- A post dedicated to the wonderful ways of Taylor Swift written by my pal Victoria.
- Rose wore a super sweet playsuit and blouse outfit that I adapted to wear on Wednesday.
- Elise showcased three ways to wear denim shorts in an adaptation of my Ways to Wear series.
- The ever-beautiful Charlene wore an adorable outfit that I simply need in my life.
- Inspiring words from Kate on Thursday.
- Claire gave us an insight into a weekend of vintage and macaroons at L’aduree: a blogger’s paradise!