Currently on my Covet List is this blouse with a very delicate polka dot print from Zara. I’m on the hunt for the perfect shirt to wear underneath my Topshop Boutique dress, for graduation, and this number is looking pretty likely! At £29.99, it doesn’t break the bank and will double really well with jeans or printed trousers for work.
Next on the list is this Geo Print Purse from my old favourite – Topshop. I’ll admit that my tastes have divulged a little from their mainstream ways lately, but this purse feels so Commes des Garcons to me! Also making its way on my line of attention is the Winter Daisy pyjama set – for obvious reasons. Not sure how warm I’d stay (not at all) in that top, but the trim is beautiful!
Finally, I popped to the Brandnation press day last week (full post with my personal highlights coming as soon as I get a chance to sit down to sift through and make my edit) and fell in love with this bright navy blue star mesh bra from Henry Holland’s latest lingerie collection. Need. ♥
1. Blouse with small printed polka dots, £29.99, Zara.
2. Geo print purse, £15, Topshop.
3. Winter Daisy cami pyjama top, £12, Topshop.
4. Winter Daisy printed pyjama trousers, £18, Topshop.
5. Bralette and briefs, £28 and £18, House of Holland at Selfridges.