two. POKEMON X HAS LANDED! I’m currently reliving my childhood and spending every waking hour of my weekend curled up with my 3DS XL. I’m one of those who has been there from the very first game, playing Pokemon Red on my Game Boy, trading Pokemon cards with the boys in my street at 4pm every day after school… I even had the clothes. So far, so good, I’ve finally got past Parfum Palace and am now busy making plans with the boys for some srs Pokemon swapping. Gotta catch ’em all and all that! If you’re a DS kinda gal, do leave me your Friend Codes, mine is 3883-5630-0644.
three. Thanks to everyone who left a comment, emailed or Tweeted me in response to my wordy ol’ blog post on Wednesday. I know it isn’t to everyone that reads my blog’s tastes but I’m really interested in the changing fashion media landscape, and thought I’d offer some of my thoughts on that ongoing ‘copycat copycat!’ mantra that gets thrown up in the weekly Twitter chats. You can expect more similar opinion pieces coming soon, and read the article here.
four. Currently beside my Macbook lies a stack of, I kid you not, a good 70 or so Polaroid interpretation photos. I’ve been getting back into keeping photographs tucked in albums or presented on my walls, as opposed to locked in squares on Instagram. Does anyone have any cute DIY ideas for using Polaroids, whilst we’re here? I’d love to hear your ideas!
Daisybutter Posts This Week:
- ‘Night ghost‘ – an outfit post featuring Eudon Choi for River Island (read it here);
- ‘Brilliantly British‘ – chatting about the Style Fruits fashion bloggers card deck & a giveaway (read it here);
- ‘Uniform Blogging?‘ – a general overview of the state of blogging and the inspiration debate (read it here);
- ‘Midnight in Paris‘ – another outfit post & an afternoon with Matalan (read it here);
- ‘The October Wishlist‘ – self-explanatory, over indulgent wishes (read it here).
And for the captions… Cut-out outfit detail · Sifting through the skincare stash for a more streamlined assemblage · Never been so happy to get home and under fresh sheets · The foliage in Green Park, London · S’mores and food at Flesh and Buns · Throwback Thursday snaps uncovered some interesting outfits · Pokemon X arrived and my social life ended · Behind the bar at my parents’ restaurant whilst dropping some things off, ah nostalgia.