two. On Wednesday I popped down to London to see the REN Skincare products for the year and get a better feel for the brand. If you’re a regular blog reader, you’ll already be familiar with the cult brand for their exemplary face masks, but this year looks incredible for them. I’ll pop up a quick post about the new products during the week to dip our toes into it all. Afterwards, Sarah, Aisling, Laura (and bump!), Sabrina and I made a beeline to Five Guys for a much needed dose of burger goodness and a good ol’ gossip as bloggers must do from time to time. Just lovely!
three. I’ve finally got round to finishing off more of my bedroom decor. I picked up the Ikea Expedit box shelving a few weekends ago, and it’s finally ready to debut on here. Got a post coming up in the week if you’re interested in how I’m storing and decorating things.
four. It’s Chinese New Year next weekend! I’m planning some CNY related content for the blog as we speak as of course it’ll be a huge part of my week. Can’t wait to be surrounded by my family, eating traditional sweet treats, sharing old and new stories, and collecting up those red envelopes! I might chat about some of our family traditions for the Lunar new year later in the week if anyone’s interested?
five. Finally, it’s a week until the Taylor Swift Red Tour!! I’m heading over on 2nd February with Natasha and Ling and I cannot wait. I’m a huge fan of the Swift and have been to every one of her tours so far, fun fact of the weekend. I’ve also heard rumours that she’s performing my favourite song from the Red album – “All Too Well” – at the Grammy’s tonight, so please do find me sobbing at 2am if the rumours are indeed true.
Daisybutter Posts This Week:
- “Coup d’etat” – A sneaky new outfit post featuring my beautiful new Ever Ours smock dress (read here);
- “Dream Team Dining: Honest Burger” – Sharing Sophie’s birthday celebrations and the burger feast we indulged in (read here);
- “Eating around Europe” – I debuted my first ever guest editor of Daisybutter (read here);
- “Moments That Mattered in 2013” – A post in collaboration with Lloyds Bank (read here);
- “Coveting Again… Givenchy Antigona” – More tales and lust for a luxury leather bag of dreams (read here).
And now for the captions… A very 90s knit – Updated wardrobe door decor – A wintery morning drive – Five Guys – Cosy nook at home – Mind The Gap – Made pancakes for brunch.