two. I finally got my 2014 diary! I’m somewhat of a diary nerd and just love January purely for the fact that I get to fill out pages and pages of lists, info and events. I posted earlier today with my diary of choice this year if you’re interested in having a nose around how I’m getting organised this year. I’m also debating selling my faithful Filofax Domino Mix, but we shall see!
three. I’m going on holiday next month! A little bit spur-of-the-moment, but Sarah, Sarah, Tanya, Elodie and I are adventuring over to Morocco for a long weekend, staying in some amazing apartments. I’ll probably share a little more nearer the time, but there’s a step towards a resolution of mine already! I can’t wait to get away and explore!
four. Friday was my last day freelancing at Arcadia. It feels so odd to think that I’m not going back to the office again, but onwards and upwards! Contrary to popular belief, blogging isn’t my full-time job and neither is running and editing Aesthetic. I’ll still be working in editorial content and online copy in my new role (which is at F&F, for everyone asking!) but here’s to a fresh start, a shiny new role and exciting opportunities.
five. To kickstart the New Year, here are some of my current favourite reads that you should certainly have in your blog reading repertoire: The Fashion Feed, The Little Nomad, Late Night Nonsense, Fashiononymous, Eat Your Teacup, Jazzabelle’s Diary, PaintPotted and Belle’s Boutique. Enjoy!
Daisybutter Posts This Week:
- ‘2013 Jar Project In Retrospective‘ – A reflection of last year via hand scribed snippets on paper (read here);
- ‘Welcome 2014‘ – The obligatory first post of the year, featuring my 8 resolutions and a recap of last year’s goals (read here);
- ‘Bonjour, tiens, salut!‘ – My first outfit post of the year and debuting the very first luxury leather of 2014 (read here);
- ‘Faraway Spring‘ – Musings about the new Mulberry SS14 campaign (read here);
- ‘The Magic Notebook‘ – I bought a new diary! (read here).
And now for the captions… Welcoming 2014 · Grey jumper day, everyday · First outfit post of the year · A sunrise and a sunset · Instax NYE 2014 · Richard the unicorn, my leaving present from the Arcadia girls · Hangover treats.