two. I’ve been trying my hand at some more diverse content on the blog this week. I frittered in my two cents on the best Android apps out there for blogging gals, gave an updated peek at some decor details in my room and dished out some Lunar New Year predictions too. I’ve got lots of ideas for new things to come on the blog, just to break up the mundane narcissistic side of ‘fashion blogging’.
three. How is it already February guys? I’m having trouble processing that snippet of information, but upon reflection, January has been really good to me. I finished up an amazing stint at Arcadia head office, started a new job, did some growing up and spent all of those non-commute hours catching up with friends and getting all those friendships back up to scratch. Just perfect.
four. Tonight I’m off into London to see my favourite girl perform! Ling, Natasha and I have tickets for Taylor Swift’s Red Tour and I’ve been counting down the days for months. Expect plenty of excitable Tweets and Instagram snaps!
five. Finally, I’ve made an executive decision to buy the Celine Trio as featured here upon my next payday! Sometimes a girl just has to celebrate mundane things like waking up before 10am on a Sunday…
Daisybutter Posts This Week:
- ‘Maverick’ – I posted about the wearability of boyfriend jeans and how I’m wearing mine a.k.a. my staple weekend wardrobe (read here);
- ‘A Guide to the Fashion Blogger App Essentials + Best Camera Apps’ – My one-stop guide to the need-to-download apps for your Android or iPhone. I seriously recommend the cameras, they make Instagram snaps that tiny bit more refined (read here);
- ‘Updated Bedroom Notes’ – So I bought the Ikea Expedit shelving… (read here);
- ‘Suitcase hearts’ – The second instalment in an accidental denim outfit takeover week (read here);
- ‘Welcome, Year of the Horse’ – Celebrating Chinese New Year with my routine and some Lunar year predictions for your zodiac (read here);
- ‘Coach Legacy Penny Purse’ – Your weekly luxury bag coveting fix, as brought to you by me (read here).