- Indulge in one long lie-in. (Be honest, you’re reading this in bed now.)
- Paint your nails in 10 different pastel colours.
- Add glitter because why the hell not.
- Make yourself a mega-brunch – then eat lunch just an hour later.
- Get a sheet of A3 paper and make a brainstorm of blog post ideas. One word per stem is the challenge.
- Finally hit checkout on that ASOS/Zara/Topshop/Net-a-Porter order.
- Leave your phone at home, pop your camera over your shoulder and go for a walk.
- Bake cakes and offer them to any non-crazy neighbours*.
- Chain-watch The Hills and vow to goddess braid your hair a la Lauren Conrad for the entire summer.
- Play the Balloon Game (i.e. don’t let the balloon touch the floor) all day. Monica Geller style.
- Comment on every blog post that you read.
- Treat yourself and your sister/Mum/auntie/Granny/best friend/dog/tortoise to a sneaky pub lunch.
- Play a tea drinking game alongside watching Game of Thrones. The ultimate oxymoron.
- Alphabetise/colour co-ordinate your bookcase.
- Sift through old photographs and frame your favourites around the house.
- Plan a surprise for a loved one!
- … Wash your make-up brushes.
- Declutter your purse at last.
- Practice some blog photography.
- Hit publish on that ‘risky’ post you’ve had saved as a draft for a month.
- Try a new recipe.
- Wile 5
minuteshours away to Pinterest because there’s other way.
- Be happy.
* Especially the ones that end up picking up your blog packages for you!