- Pack a picnic hamper full of triangle shaped sandwiches, crisps and dips, raspberry lemonade, strawberry laces and foam bananas, drive to a pretty field or lake and share a picnic with my sister.
- Keep fresh flowers on my dressing table or bedside table for a reminder of the summer.
- Streamline my make-up collection.
- Box up my summer clothing and store in the attic.
- Light candles, bundle blankets and read in the hammock with my boyfriend.
- Spend an entire Sunday in my favourite tearoom with a book and little sis for company.
- Visit Louise at University and pretend to be 18 again.
- Re-decorate my room with a star constellation wall because I didn’t do it in the summer.
- Build a fort and watch Netflix all evening.
- Visit my best friend and also Mandy in Southampton.
- Eat a darn good lobster roll in London.
- Head up North and visit my ladies Winnie and Gem in Birmingham!
- Read 10 books from my to-read shelf on Goodreads.
What’s on your autumn to-do list?