Hello, happy New Year and welcome to 2015!! How was your New Year’s? Come and tell me in the comments.
I’m starting this year in the only way a blogger knows how: by documenting slightly-ambitious yearly plans for the world wide web to see. I’ve done this for a few years now and I find it quite useful to track my progress publicly, if only for the fact that I can be embarrassed in November for panicking and squeezing things in!
Last year was a success all around, so this year?
- Get back into running.
- Go on at least one hike per month whilst I’m still in Hong Kong.
- Attend 5 concerts.
- Send a care package to the Dream Team.
- Go on the Ferris wheel at Central.
- Squeeze in 3 workouts a week.
- Put plans for my secret project into motion.
- Visit England.
- Visit Seoul, South Korea.
- Visit Malaysia.
- Read 20 books.
- Explore a castle.
- Save 60% of each month’s salary (75% if manageable).
- Keep up the less-is-more mantra for clothes and belongings.
- Sleep more but wake up earlier.
- Worry less.
- Snip my hair shorter again.
- Make more time for myself.
- Take more non-blog photographs.
- Document my 2015 in a Project Life scrapbook a la Lily.
- Kick my public transport/solo travel anxiety. (Might blog about this if anyone wants?)
- Volunteer in Hong Kong.
- Have a good time.
What are some of your goals? And more importantly, how do you keep on top of motivation?
Aside from that, I’m really excited to get to grips with 2015. I still pinch myself when I realise how lucky I’ve been and – cheesy as it sounds – can’t wait to see how these next 12 months pan out.