With spring firmly in our grasp, I thought it was about time I popped out another to-do list! I’ve been writing these seasonal lists for a year now and find that I do end up completing almost everything on them. I post them here and then handwrite a version for my wall! Quaint and cutesy – but true!
- Visit Discovery Bay, Hong Kong.
- No clothes/make-up/skincare shopping.
- Get back into twice-weekly yoga at the very least.
- Drink more water or you will die. (But really.)
- Skype my UK bunch more.
- Learn and perfect the dances to CLC – ‘Pepe’ and miss A – ‘Only You’.
- Pack a bag with a beach towel, book and iPod and go to the beach.
- Try that ‘amazing Tonkotsu restaurant’ in Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Snip my hair again. Miss my lob.
- Treat my Granny to yum cha and a granddaughter-granny day out.
- Go on a long walk once a week.
- Grow some new plants.
- Document one thing daily that makes me happy.
- Refresh my apartment with brighter colours and new blooms.