Way back when this blog was in its starter stages, a small collective of us wrote weekly non-beauty Friday Favourites – hi Leona, Lauren, Abby and Zoe! – and I figured I might as well bring it back in a refreshed format for today. I couldn’t even begin to explain my bookmarks bar or search history but it’s nice to share online things that I’m enjoying, right? (Actually lately I’ve been researching volunteering at the Hong Kong Dog Rescue and about visiting the Anne Frank House…)
- Bee’s mini guide to writing short stories really kick-started my creative fuel for getting to grips with writing fiction again. I’m working on a mini project right now that I’m so excited about.
- I’m obsessed with the stars and galaxy so once I’m a homeowner, I’ll certainly be creating these ceramic garlands from A Beautiful Mess for my office.
- This post on Thoughtcatalog entitled ‘This Is How I’ll Date You’ just gets me. Heart on dat sleeve.
- My girl Gem wrote an honest account of transitioning as a blogger. Natural transitions. Five plus years of blogging means I’ve spent almost a quarter of my life growing up online and that’s crazy but cool at the same time. I even went to Gem’s hen ‘do – my Internet gals are simply the best.
- I have life envy every time I read Jane’s blog – this photo diary of her day wandering around galleries and restaurants was the pinnacle of that.
- Reading Lily’s post all about Hyper Japan 2015 made me sorely miss my blogging team and one of my favourite annual events.
- While I’m not a huge Alexa fangirl, I’m really excited for her upcoming documentary for Vogue!
- The Topshop Reclaim collection – ethical and sustainable – looks SO good! I can only hope that the range in its entirety makes it over to Hong Kong.