I’ve had this post idea in my notebook for absolutely ages but hadn’t managed yet to share it for some reason. I think it’s because I miss the community aspect of this type of writing. A community sans Twitter hashtags, where we’d plop on the sofa, read a blog and leave a little note. A community where you could engage in conversations about meaningful topics just as easily as a debate about the currency conversion of a Galleon. But you can’t keep flogging a dead horse if people don’t want to chat, eh?
Today I want to not talk so much about my life for once and turn the table to you, if you fancy a lil chatter…
- How are you?
- Where are you reading from? Do you blog too?
- How was your day?
- Have you seen anything in Topshop or on ASOS that I need to buy? I have the urge to spend.
- What’s your favourite food?
- Tell me (or link me!) your favourite recipe, I never know what to make for dinner.
- What’s your favourite day of the week?
- What’s your best quality?
- Finally, tell me something that made you giddy-happy recently!
Here’s me, right now.
- I’m alright. Bit chilly, might pop my bunny dressing gown on.
- I’m reading from my tiny postage-stamp sized bedroom in Hong Kong. Of course I bloomin’ well blog 😉
- My day was… average. I miss my baby tortoises and I was hungry on the hour, every hour. Unrelated, of course.
- I’m tempted to get these insane ASOS boots but need enabling, basically. Also looking at some faux fur gilets.
- Seriously obsessed with Greek food and Vietnamese cuisine lately.
- … I don’t have one. I haz no food recipe. I’m just a hungry gal.
- My favourite days are Monday and Thursday. The weekends are a given, but Mondays are my Dad’s day off and have been ever since I was little, so they remind me of finishing primary school and rushing home to mess up the snooker table and force him to cook me fresh snacks. And Thursday is the new Friday 😉 I’m literally not lying when I say my Friday nights are reserved for napping.
- I’d like to think my best quality is my positivity. I always look at the possibilities instead of the drawbacks.
- Something that made me happy lately… There are these two high school students that I see every morning on my walk to work. I’ve seen them five times a week for 11 months and watch as they laugh and joke together all the time. And on Monday I walked past them and they were shyly holding hands!! My hopeless romantic heart can’t cope!