It’s that time of year for the ubiquitous holiday of love. Whether you’re coupled up or plan on celebrating the marketing holiday of the year with your best gal pals, I’ve shimmied together a little gift guide of really-freaking-adorable gift ideas that’ll add heart-eyed emojis to anybody’s day. They make great ‘just because’ or ‘one to make you smile’ gifts as well!
- GRL PWR T-shirt, £16.28, Josefin Ekstrom for NA-KD
- Love Potion hip flask, £19.95, Ban.do
- Fluffy Llama ankle socks, £3.50, Topshop
- Ribboned monogram keychain, £14, Anthropologie
- ‘Love’ wallet, £230, Miu Miu at mytheresa.com
- Love Potion tumbler, £14.95, Ban.do
- Mirrored sunglasses, £225, Miu Miu at Net-A-Porter
- No Man’s Sky for PS4, £22.99, GAME
- Booja Booja Almond and Sea Salt Caramel chocolate truffles, from £3.99, Waitrose
- Sebastian Black Butler Funko Pop! Vinyl, prices vary, Amazon
- Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Around Ear Wireless Headphones, £379.99, Amazon
- LEGO® DC Comics™ Super Heroes Flash Key Chain, £3.99, LEGO
- Craft Beer Home Brewing Kit, £60, Yumbles
- Fitbit Flex®, £79.99, Fitbit
Gifts for him
For the man in your life, why not aid their quest in improving their fitness with the swish Fitbit Flex®? I’ve been browsing Fitbit’s for myself lately and this one caught my eye, tracking activity and sleep and making it a great all-in-one accessory. There’s a cheeky Valentine’s Day sale on their website as well, so it’s well worth a look if you or your partner are getting into the fitness thing. Wireless headphones are another great techy treat and these Sennheiser Momentum 2.0’s look amazing! On the other side of the spectrum, a Craft Beer Home Brewing KitCraft Beer kit is oh so very hipster but also kinda cool, let’s admit it. It’s a great ‘hands-on’ present and you might even get a nice pint out of it!
I really adore the idea of those personalised LEGO keyrings as a Valentine’s gift. My boyfriend absolutely loved LEGO as a kid! You can head in-store and create your very own LEGO character from top to toe and get it finished as a keyring. So cute. In a similar personalisation vein, I recently gifted my boyfriend with personalised Ray-Ban Clubmaster’s for his birthday which went down a treat!
For the anime lovers and gaming guys, I just heard that Funko have introduced Black Butler Pop! Vinyls and they are SO cute. Like, freaking adorable. And if he’s a PS4 fan who’s just finished Final Fantasy like we have, try picking up No Man’s Sky, the most breathtakingly beautiful, totally immersive game.
Ones for the gals
For the gals in your life, Ban.do are serving up a treat right now! My Love Potion tumbler is forever asked about and makes an adorable, tongue-in-cheek present, right? It also comes as a hip flask which is pretty damn sweet. Little accessories like this Miu Miu wallet or these sunglasses are a luxury for Valentine’s Mama’s and best friends, don’t you think?
Free for all, treat yo’self!
And last but not least, treat yo’self. I always gift something to myself for Valentine’s, because you’ve gotta love yourself before somebody can love you. Or something like that. Someone love me, dammit. I’m totally in love with this slogan tee and it’s incredibly affordable too. So cute with raw edge jeans, trainers and a bobble hat.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission if you purchase something! One for you, one for me – happy shopping!