The air in England is determinedly crisper this month, already. There’s a real bite in the winds that blow each morning, enticing you to burrow further into the duvet and calling for the first winter coat of the season to find its rightful place outside of the closet. Boots are pulled on with gusto and, my – isn’t it time to scrabble down the back of the accessories drawer for those touchscreen gloves again?
This, is November.
- Go for a haircut.
- Enjoy a Taylor Swift ‘reputation.’ listening party with Natasha in our usual tradition.
- Try a new gym class, even if it’s just once.
- Refresh my business stationery.
- Define my 2018 business goals (because I’m taking 2 weeks off in December, heh).
- Catch Raikou!
- Take Babybutter out to brunch.
- Clear out my Spotify saved songs list from that one time I got drunk in 2015 and got a bit + happy.
- Maintain a gym routine.
- Read 3 books.
What’s on your list this month?