As the year slowly winds down to a close, I’m sure I’m not the only one thinking ahead to organising myself for 2019.
This year I decided to employ use of the bullet journal method. I’m a self-professed stationery addict that could happily — but not successfully — juggle two paper diaries and countless notebooks in an attempt to be organised and use as many paper goods as possible. I came across the concept of a bullet journal in late 2017 and I was hooked. A diary/notebook hybrid that you build yourself? Beautiful doodles and lettering? Dot grid pages? Sign me up.
And what I’ve learned after 12 months with my journal is that is bloody works! I’ve never felt more capable of getting sh!t done and it genuinely has motivated me to tick off my goals, stick to new habits and use a system that’s totally tailored to me. Of course it’s been a trial-and-error kinda situation, but one that I’d happily go through again and again. It’s sparked my creativity once more and I would be lost without it.
Considering joining the bullet journal clan? Let me introduce you to 30 ideas for yours…
- Monthly view
- Weekly view
- 2019 goals
- Reading list
- Things to watch on Netflix
- Favourite inspirational quotes
- My dream blog partnerships
- Savings tracker
- Fitness tracker
- Top performing blog posts tracker
- Blog shoot location checklist
- Moodboard: cut and paste!
- Skincare routine by month
- Blog post/Instagram photo/YouTube video ideas
- Capsule wardrobe planner
- Travel bucket list
- Work appraisal prep
- Blog post planning pages
- Instagram Stories storyboard — great for planning paid partnerships!
- Job applications tracker
- Job interview prep
- Weekly meal planning
- Cookbook and tried-recipes tracker
- Monthly favourites doodles
- Gratitude list
- Sleep tracker
- Month in review — encourages written journalling
- Go-to recipes
- Gallery wall planner — see this post!
- Houseplant tracker — again, read this post!
For more inspiration, explore my Pinterest board!
Will you be trying out a bullet journal next year? Stay tuned for Monday’s post, where I’ll be taking you through my 2018 bullet journal.
Pin this post for later: