Dementors, Edward Scissorhands and an accidentally-on-purpose ASOS haul.
一. Well hello to you Sunday and indeed to November! Who else awoke on Tuesday to the sight of their own breath and to a sky so foggy that Dementors were probably just en route to work? It was almost as though somebody noted that the 1st was upon us and a further dip in temperature was necessary. (PSA: it totally, totally wasn’t.) This week has mostly been about learning 23875 new ways to keep warm and attempting to tick off 39357 things from several lists before we go away.
二. On Monday, I was kindly invited on behalf of Harvey Nichols to visit the Out There Cinema, an outdoors cinema atop their roof terrace, hosted by Canada Goose. Having dreamed of owning a Canada Goose number of my own for oh so long, it was a complete pleasure to be wrapped up all cosy in a down jacket, be treated to cocktails and canapés and snuggle in to watch Edward Scissorhands (a fave of mine!) with my love. I’d totally recommend checking out the site to book tickets for a super cute winter date night idea. (By the by, I wasn’t compensated to share this, I just really enjoyed our evening there!)
三. How awesome is H&M Home at the moment?! I’ve been attempting to update the decor in my parents’ living room whilst Mama Daisy is away and came up with this coffee table set-up! The tray, tea light holder and jar are all from H&M and I added a tiny Ikea cacti for good measure. In love.
四. Went out for dinner with the ever-lovely Cherie and Hanh on Friday night for a very overdue catch-up! I’ve been so busy with work and launching Honey + Chai that I’ve not had much time to hang with fellow bloggers and friends so it was just nice to be out, heh. We headed to Dishoom which is always a treat!
五. Finally, last night I had a tiny bit of a pre-holiday ASOS haul ‘situation’. You know that feeling of ‘omg I have no clothes’? Yeah, that. I picked up an extra bikini, a cute dress and little playsuit to up my beach wardrobe game in Bali. I mean, am I *slightly* sad for not picking up a watermelon bikini? YES. But hey ho, there will be more holidays.
Links I’ve Loved:
- Absolutely LOVED flicking through Ayden’s travel photo diaries from Singapore and Vietnam. So much colour and sun!
- There’s a little monthly round-up of posts over at Blog Socks, Charlotte’s newest venture. I really like the concept and have been loving finding new blogs to fall in love with.
- Having fallen into somewhat of a brunch rut (#firstworldproblems, stay with me here), Liv’s round-up of London’s prettiest brunches is definitely one for the bookmarks. I’m dying to visit Spring!
- Doesn’t everybody spend disproportionate amounts of time gazing at rose gold-housed lipsticks? Be still my beating Charlotte Tilbury heart.
Posts This Week:
- Being a little less tough on yourself. :: The standard weekly, lengthier post, about why you can be a little less tough on yourself and still be ridiculously great.
- My November To-Do List. :: 10 things I’d like to achieve this month.
- Bonfires + things. :: A tiny postcard from last weekend, full of autumnal goodness.
- What I’m Watching Lately :: Five more Netflix, etc. recommendations, perfect for the November cold snap.
- Pin-spired! :: A totally old-school post full of Pins that I’m loving lately.